The Hunt will be held at Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Scatter Creek Wildlife Area 1- South Area
17915 Guava St SW, Rochester, WA 98579
Monday, September 7, 2020.
- An item of blaze orange clothing must be worn by field marshals, bird planters, handlers, gunners, judges and all members of the gallery.
- Smoking is only permitted in the parking area. Please refrain from smoking in the vicinity of the club set up area.
- IT IS UNLAWFUL TO POSSESS LEAD SHOT AT SCATTER CREEK
Training of dogs is not permitted on any part of the grounds the day of the test. You are asked to keep our dog on a leash or confined when not on the course being actively tested.
Bitches in season are not eligible for entry and are not allowed on the grounds. Entry fees paid or a bitch withdrawn because of coming in season or for a dog withdrawn because of an injury, illness or death will be refunded in full as long as the request is given in writing to the hunting test secretary before September 7, 2020
VEHICLE USE PERMIT REQUIRED
Either a Washington Department Fish and Wildlife vehicle access pass or Discover Pass is required to be displayed in the vehicle of anyone participating in this event. You can purchase a permit at retail locations where hunting/fishing licenses are available or online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/wdfw/vup.html
Or you may choose to purchase a Discover Pass. The Discover Pass must be displayed on your vehicle when visiting state recreation lands managed by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission, the Washington State Department of National Resources and the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife. The fine for not displaying the fine is $99.
The Discover Pass may be purchased:
- Online at https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov
- in person from any vendor selling state fishing and hunting licenses.
- By phone (866) 320-9933
- When you renew your Washington vehicle license (the pass will be mailed by the Washington DFW and should arrive in 7 to 10 business days)
- At State Parks headquarters and region offices.
American Water Spaniel, Boykin Spaniel, Clumber Spaniel, American Cocker Spaniel, English Cocker Spaniel, English Springer Spaniel, Field Spaniel, Irish Water Spaniel, Sussex Spaniel, Welsh Springer Spaniel, Curly-coated Retriever, Airedale Terrier, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever
LUNCH WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE GROUNDS FOR A NOMINAL FEE.